2. While thawing, cut up your choice of vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, snap pea, celery, onion, radish, etc.) so you have about 2 cups. You can add more or less, as desired.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
4. Unfold the puff pastry sheet onto a greased baking sheet and roll out to a large rectangle about ¼ in. thick.
5. Bake about 15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and powdered ranch.
7. Flatten cooled puffed pastry and spread the cream cheese mixture on it. I did NOT need all of the cream cheese mixture so just use as much as you desire.
8. Top with the mixed veggies and cheese.
9. Press topping lightly into cream cheese mixture.
10. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
11. Cut into 12-16 pieces before serving.
Linking to some of these wonderful sites: