1. Clean up all of the sticks and branches from winter storms.
2. Aerate the lawn: This will help to allow water, oxygen, fertilizer and nutrients to reach better reach the roots of the grass.
3. Fertilize the lawn: the new Scotts® Snap® Spreader System would make this job easy!
6. Trim the bushes and shrubs: With the spring, comes lots of new growth and some of that has to be controlled. Also, we had some storms that damaged a few of our bushes and shrubs last winter.
7. Plant flowers: I want to plant some easy to care for perennials to add to the ones we already have!
8. Insect control: Spray the yard and foundation to keep the bugs out.