Yesterday I shared with you Ingredients For Summer Fun and our evening with Tombstone Pizza and Nestle Drumsticks. We had such a great time and one of the little girls that was at the party said “Your house it soooo much fun!” Today, I want to invite you to join the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Party!! Here are the details of how to join and possibly win:
To celebrate the fun and help you celebrate summer, we are throwing a Pinterest Party! Come join in, Pin and Repin and you could win a year’s supply of Tombstone Pizza!
Here are the details:
Join the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Party from June 15, 2012 – July 2, 2012. We are giving away a year’s worth of Tombstone Pizza!
- Sign into your Pinterest account or if you do not have a Pinterest account, visit Pinterest.com to request an invitation to register for a free account. There may be a waiting period in between when you request membership and when you are issued an invitation.
- Create a #GrabSummerFun board on your Pinterest page. The title of your board must contain #GrabSummerFun.
- “Pin” five (5) summer fun and party ideas (Party Decor, 4th of July Fun and Treats, Summer Fun, etc.) on the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board, and tag each “pin” with hashtag “#GrabSummerFun” in the description.
- Grab one image from our #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board of Tombstone Pizza or Drumstick Ice Cream and Pin it to yours with the hashtag.
- Come back and submit your name, email address and your #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board link to bit.ly/grabsummerfunp (the linky on the party host’s RSVP post).
Need some great ideas to get started? Check out our #GrabSummerFun Pinterest board for some awesome photos and fun!
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Nestle #CBias #SocialFabric
Due to stolen content, I have found it necessary to only show a snippet of my blog posts in my feed. Thank you for understanding that I want to keep the content I work hard to create on my website where it is originally published: thegunnysack.com