Tonia Larson is the owner, photographer and content creator at The Gunny Sack. She shares delicious desserts and family friendly meals. Her mouthwatering photos and step-by-step directions make it easy to follow her recipes. Tonia started The Gunny Sack at the end of 2010 as a way to share her ideas with others and it has become her full-time career. Her work has been featured on national television on the Rachael Ray Show and on The Chew. It has appeared in print in the Tampa Bay Times, Woman’s World magazine, Sweet Dreams magazine and Seventeen magazine.
The Gunny Sack’s Content Has Appeared In:
- The Rachael Ray Show (Bloomin’ Baked Apples)
- The Chew (Mac ‘N Cheese Pizza)
- Tampa Bay Times (Roasted Butternut Squash with Green Apples and Candied Walnuts)
- Woman’s World (Caramel Apple in a Jar)
- Seventeen Magazine (Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches)
- People (18 Thanksgiving Desserts That Aren’t Pie for Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding)
- Fox News Magazine (10 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes That Aren’t Pie for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cobbler)
- HGTV Design Happens (5 Nutty Ways To Decorate With Acorns for Floating Acorn Candles)
I would love to work with you! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you my media kit.