This Chicken Club Quesadilla recipe is a fast, easy meal idea that is full of flavor. These quesadillas are stuffed with chicken, bacon, cheese and salsa!
Ever since our anniversary trip to North Carolina, I’ve been wanting to make Chicken Club Quesadillas. I ordered them at Island’s Fresh Mex in Wilmington and they were fabulous. Well, I finally made them the other day and they are my new favorite thing! I’m thinking I could probably eat them every day…and possibly more than once a day!
Brush one side of a tortilla with olive oil and place it oil side down in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add diced chicken and fresh salsa to half of the tortilla. You can make your own if you have the time, but I used rotisserie chicken and fresh salsa from the deli of my local grocery store.
Sprinkle on some shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
Top that with shredded lettuce and chopped cilantro.
Finally, drizzle with sour cream and thousand island dressing. If you don’t have a squeeze bottle for your sour cream, put it into a plastic baggie, snip off the corner and squeeze out the sour cream.
Cook over medium low heat until the tortilla starts to brown. Then fold the empty half of the tortilla over the filled half and use the bottom of the spatula to press it flat.
Remove from the heat, cut into thirds and prepare for a flavor explosion in your mouth. These Chicken Club Quesadillas are easy to make and out-of-this-world delicious!
- 10 inch flour tortilla
- ½ cup chicken, fully cooked and diced
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh salsa
- Sour cream
- Thousand island dressing
- Olive oil
- Brush one side of a tortilla with olive oil and place it oil side down in a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Layer the diced chicken, fresh salsa, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, shredded lettuce, chopped cilantro, sour cream and thousand island dressing on one half of the tortilla.
- Cook over medium low heat until the tortilla starts to brown.
- Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the filled half and use the bottom of the spatula to press it flat.
- Remove from the heat and cut into thirds.
Quesadilla Recipes From Friends:
Quesadilla Burger from Will Cook For Smiles
Chicken and Brie Quesadillas from Cooking and Beer
Apple Cheesecake Breakfast Quesadilla from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Apple, Gouda and Caramelized Onion Quesadilla from Jessica In The Kitchen