Search Results for: label/Link Party
Did you tie your laces in a certain way when you were a child?
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix 2 teaspoons baking soda with 2 teaspoons water and set aside. Cream together shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add vanilla, eggs and baking soda/water mix. Gradually beat in flour and salt. Mix in chocolate chips. Spread out in a greased jelly roll pan. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow them to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Recipe adapted from Nestle.
2. While thawing, cut up your choice of vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, snap pea, celery, onion, radish, etc.) so you have about 2 cups. You can add more or less, as desired.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
4. Unfold the puff pastry sheet onto a greased baking sheet and roll out to a large rectangle about ¼ in. thick.
5. Bake about 15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and powdered ranch.
7. Flatten cooled puffed pastry and spread the cream cheese mixture on it. I did NOT need all of the cream cheese mixture so just use as much as you desire.
8. Top with the mixed veggies and cheese.
9. Press topping lightly into cream cheese mixture.
10. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
11. Cut into 12-16 pieces before serving.
Linking to some of these wonderful sites:
**LAST MINUTE EDIT: I am wearing this shirt right now and realize that I should have made the first cut lower down because where it hits right now it keeps wanting to curl up!
You can also use larger rhinestones in the center of the flower for a variation.
Thanks for stopping by today! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? I am attending a wedding!
|Anthropologie – Meet Me In St. Louis Pillow|
Make a point with the side seam, draw a line so that the corner measures 5 inches across and sew the line.
Turn the bag right side out. The stripes look cute like this so I could have just left it but instead I decided to feather them.
Cut two 2 1/2×35 inch strips of blue fabric and a 2×35 inch strip of felt. Sandwich the felt between the blue fabric and sew the sides shut. Then sew the handle onto the inside of the bag.
Linking up here: