This Three Ingredient Red Velvet Oreo Fudge recipe has smooth, creamy fudge with crunchy cookies inside. Cut into heart shapes for a Valentine’s Day dessert!
One of the recipes you all love the most on my blog is my recipe for Three Ingredient Peppermint Oreo Fudge. And I realized that I really should make a Valentine’s Day version. I’ve been searching high and low for Red Velvet Oreos to use in this recipe because the cookies are red instead of black and they are finally available in stores and online. This Three Ingredient Red Velvet Oreo Fudge recipe is super easy to make and looks so pretty, especially when cut into heart shapes!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links to the items I used to make this fudge. There is no additional cost to you, but I may earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for your support!
Use a food processor to finely chop half a cup of Red Velvet Oreos and roughly chop another cup.
Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir in one container of cream cheese frosting and the finely chopped Oreos. Spread the mixture into a greased, foil lined 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle with the roughly chopped Oreos and press them into the fudge. Place the pan of Red Velvet Oreo Fudge in the fridge to cool and set. Use the foil to lift the fudge from the pan and cut into pieces using a sharp knife or a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
This Three Ingredient Red Velvet Oreo Fudge has a smooth, creamy texture with crunchy bits of cookies inside. Wrap heart shaped pieces of fudge in cellophane and give it to your family and friends for Valentine’s Day gifts!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 12 oz container cream cheese frosting (or vanilla frosting)
- ½ cup finely chopped Red Velvet Oreos (about 4 Oreos)
- 1 cup roughly chopped Red Velvet Oreos (about 8 Oreos)
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Stir in the frosting and finely chopped Red Velvet Oreos.
- Spread in a greased, foil-lined 8x8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with roughly chopped Red Velvet Oreos and press them into the fudge.
- Place in the fridge to cool and set.
- Cut into pieces with a sharp knife or a cookie cutter.
More Red Velvet Recipes: