There are only two main ingredients: frosting and white chocolate chips!
Can you believe it is July already? We will be getting together with friends and family on the 4th of July. Our holiday is usually spent grilling and going to fireworks. We split up the cooking so that everyone brings something to share. I don’t have any special Independence Day desserts but this year I was given the challenge of coming up with a treat that includes Smarties so I did a little cooking over the weekend to get ready for the holiday. I had so many great ideas swirling around my head. I asked my kids which one I recipe I should make and they thought all of them sounded good. In the end, I decided to make Smarties Fudge!
How would you like to win a Smarties Prize Pack?
Smarties has offered to send one follower of The Gunny Sack a package that includes:
- 1 theater box of Smarties
- 1 small bag of Original Smarties
- 1 small bag of Tropical Smarties
- 1 small bag of X-Treme Sour Smarties
- 1 small bag of Smarties in a Pouch
- 1 small bag of Easter Smarties
**Must be a follower of The Gunny Sack via email, RSS or GFC to be eligible to win.**
Be sure to leave your email address so I have a way of contacting you!
For 4 Additional Entries:
2) Like The Gunny Sack on Facebook and leave a comment below telling me you do.
3) Follow The Gunny Sack on Twitter and leave a comment below telling me you are.
4) Like Smarties on Facebook and leave a comment below telling my you do.
5) Follow @Smarties on Twitter and leave a comment below telling me you do.
Giveaway is not associated with Facebook in any way. Giveaway open to US residents only. Contest ends on Saturday, July 7th at 11:59PM CST. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and contacted within 24 hours of the contest’s end via email.