This Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub recipe is made with brown sugar and coconut oil. This mason jar gift is a delicious way to relax without the extra calories!
What do you do to relax after a long, stressful week? Do you ever turn to chocolate for a little comfort? Do I ever have a recipe for you…today I’m excited to share this recipe for Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub! It is a delicious way to relax and unwind and you don’t even have to worry about the extra calories!
Then, add the sugar mixture to the coconut oil mixture and stir until combined.
Looks and smells amazing! You might even be tempted to take a taste.
I also spray painted the handle of the small metal candy scoop because it is a fun way to get the sugar scrub out of the jar. This is a wonderful mason jar gift to give to the chocolate lovers in your life!
Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Pour the fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and peppermint oil into a bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Stir the sugar mixture into the coconut oil mixture.
- Spoon into mason jar or container.
- Note: If using in the shower or bathtub, be careful because bath products containing oil can make it slippery.