This Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub recipe is made with brown sugar and coconut oil. This mason jar gift is a delicious way to relax without the extra calories!
What do you do to relax after a long, stressful week? Do you ever turn to chocolate for a little comfort? Do I ever have a recipe for you…today I’m excited to share this recipe for Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub! It is a delicious way to relax and unwind and you don’t even have to worry about the extra calories!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Add the sugar mixture to the coconut oil mixture and stir until combined.
Looks and smells amazing! You might even be tempted to take a taste.
I also spray painted the handle of the a small metal candy scoop because it is a fun way to get the sugar scrub out of the jar. This is a wonderful mason jar gift to give to the chocolate lovers in your life!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1/4 tsp peppermint oil
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Whip the coconut oil in a stand mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the sweet almond oil and peppermint oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Stir the sugar mixture into the coconut oil mixture.
- Note: If using in the shower or bathtub, be careful because bath products containing oil can make it slippery.
I added this Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub to my Chocolate Mint Mason Jar!