Peppermint Mocha Java Jar is a homemade gift idea that is so easy to assemble! Mason jar gifts are fun to make, and everyone loves to receive them!
My daughter’s favorite coffee drink of the entire year is the Ho Ho Mocha Mint from Caribou. She waits for it all year. When she can’t have that specific one, she will buy mint coffee drinks from other coffee shops, and she even makes them at home.
So, today I’m sharing one of my mason jar gifts for peppermint mocha lovers called a Peppermint Mocha Java Jar. It’s an easy, homemade gift idea that can be assembled in a matter of minutes, and it looks adorable!
Gather together small items that have to do with coffee, peppermint, and chocolate. I found most of these items at World Market:
- mini-sized bag of chocolate peppermint coffee
- tiny bottle of peppermint syrup
- chocolate-covered espresso beans (I put them in a small plastic bag and tied it with baker’s twine), chocolate truffles
- powdered peppermint mocha creamer (put into a travel-size salt/pepper shaker from World Market)
- candy cane
- wooden spoon (I stamped “merry” on the handle)
Arrange all of the items in the jar so that you can see the labels from the outside.
Here is the backside. Try to make it look pretty and uncluttered with as many items showing as possible.
Then, download and print these Peppermint Mocha Jar Jar labels. You can download the free printable mason jar gift labels here:
Attach the label to the mason jar with a piece of baker’s twine.
More Gifts In A Jar: