The only problem is that they aren’t completely “full”. There was an air pocket in each loaf, but don’t let that fool you because these mini pepperoni loaves were sooooo delicious! My mouth is actually watering right now as I am typing this post!
I started by thawing and raising Rhodes Dinner Rolls.
Flatten out each roll on a greased surface. Layer with cheese (pepper jack & shredded marble jack), pepperoni and spices (garlic & pizza seasoning) and then roll up.
Place rolls in a greased loaf pan and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan and Italian seasoning.
Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.
I am not going to write a traditional recipe out for this one because you can customize it however you like and make however many you want but here are the basic steps:
- Thaw & Raise Frozen Rolls
- Flatten & Top With Cheese, Pepperoni & Spices
- Roll Up & Place In A Greased Mini Loaf Pan
- Brush With Melted Butter & Sprinkle On Parmesan & Italian Seasoning
- Bake At 350°F For 20-25 Minutes or Until Golden Brown.
- Serve With Pizza Sauce