These Peanut Butter Cup Brownies In A Jar are easy individual servings of dessert for a party! They can be given as gifts or sold at a bake sale!
I made these little beauties for my party on Monday and they were delicious! Over the top?? Sure, but delicious anyway! And besides being adorable, they were easy to make! They consist of brownies, chocolate frosting, peanut butter cups, and peanut butter frosting.
**Update: I recently learned that Ball canning jars are NOT oven safe so I’ve changed the directions for this blog post.**
Bake the brownies according to the directions on the package. Use a small cookie cutter or the top of the mason jar to cut circles of cooked brownies out of the 9×13 pan. Place the brownie circles in the mason jars.
Pipe on store-bought chocolate frosting on top of the brownies. Or make your own if you have the time.
I cut a bunch of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into small chunks… sorry I didn’t count how many, but I think you need a little more than 1 peanut butter cup per jar.
- 1 brownie mix
- Water eggs and oil that are called for on the box
- 1-16 oz container of chocolate frosting
- Pipe chocolate frosting into each jar over the brownies.
- About 18 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1-16 oz container of vanilla frosting
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp half-n-half
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the brownies according to the instructions on the package. Use a small cookie cutter or the top of the mason jar to cut circles of cooked brownies out of the 9×13 pan. Place the brownie circles in the mason jars.
- Pipe chocolate frosting into each jar, over the brownies.
- Cut the peanut butter cups into chunks and place them on top of the chocolate frosting in the jars.
- Mix together the vanilla frosting and peanut butter. Add the powdered sugar and mix well. Beat in 3 tbsp half-n-half until smooth and creamy. Pipe the peanut butter frosting over the peanut butter cups in the jars.
- Top each frosting peak with 1/4 of a peanut butter cup and store in the fridge until ready to serve!