This Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe is easy to make, super delicious and perfect for all of your fall celebrations from Halloween to Thanksgiving. Sponsored by In The Raw.
Can you believe October is almost over and tomorrow is Halloween? I wanted to make a Halloween dessert that the whole family will love, so of course, a pumpkin dessert came to mind.
These bars turned out so good and they are perfect for bringing to Halloween parties. But don’t worry if you are too busy to make them tonight because you can still make pumpkin desserts all through November!
These bars are made with Monk Fruit In The Raw® which comes from the delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, also called luo han guo. It’s a zero-calorie sweetener that tastes like sugar and is available in the Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag for making baked goods like these bars.
Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe
For this recipe, I made a graham cracker crust rather than the traditional pie crust because my kids love it so much more.
The graham cracker crust adds flavor and texture to these pumpkin bars.
Press the crust into a 9×13 inch pan.
Mix together the pumpkin pie filling and pour it over the crust.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow the bars to cool completely.
Cover with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These Pumpkin Pie Bars are easy to make, super delicious and perfect for all of your fall celebrations. The addition of Monk Fruit In The Raw reduces the amount of sugar in the bars and no one will even know it! That is great for Halloween when all of the kids are eating tons of trick-or-treating candy.
This Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe is easy to make, super delicious and perfect for all of your fall celebrations from Halloween to Thanksgiving.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon for topping
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugars.
- Press into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Beat the softened cream cheese.
- Beat in the sugars.
- Scrape the bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and ginger. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture onto the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place on a cooling rack to allow the bars to cool completely at room temperature.
- Beat the heavy cream in a cold metal bowl until thickened.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread over the cooled pumpkin pie bars and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of In The Raw via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.