This Grape Pizza has a sugar cookie crust and a cream cheese frosting. This eye-catching recipe is easy to make and tastes fantastic!
Although grapes are one of my family’s favorite fruits and probably the fruit we buy most often, I’ve never made a dessert showcasing grapes and that had to change! I decided to make a triple grape fruit pizza using three kinds of grapes, each with a different color to really make the dessert eye-catching.
Grape Pizza Ingredients:
While shopping for groceries earlier this week, I picked up three varieties of grapes. I bought red seedless grapes called scarlet royal, green seedless grapes which are the princess variety, and black seedless grapes called midnight beauty.
- Sugar Cookie Crust: To make things easy, we used store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie dough to make the crust. You can use homemade sugar cookie dough if you prefer.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: To make the cream cheese frosting, you’ll need cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and half-n-half.
- Grapes: This fruit pizza recipe calls for three kinds of grapes: red seedless, green seedless, and black seedless.
- Garnish: You’ll need a little powdered sugar for dusting the grapes before serving.
How To Make A Triple Grape Fruit Pizza
- Crust: To make the grape pizza, start by pressing refrigerated sugar cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan. If you don’t have a
- Frosting: Prepare the cream cheese frosting and spread it over the cooled crust.
- Fruit: Arrange the grapes over the pizza crust and refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
The combination of the soft, yet chewy crust with the smooth, creamy filling and the plump, juicy grapes was fantastic! I shared this dessert with my mom and sisters. Everyone loved how it tasted and they thought the presentation was so pretty.
We used three kinds of grapes on this pizza. You can also use other kinds of fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, pineapple, and mandarine oranges.
Yes, you can make fruit pizza ahead of time. Depending on the fruits you choose as a topping, you may want to add the fruit on the day you are serving the pizza. Juicy fruits may weep and make the cream cheese frosting runny. Grapes are a great option for that reason.
Want more fruit pizzas? Try these next:
These Mini Fruit Pizzas are so simple to make with store-bought cookies! Top them with cream cheese frosting and sliced fruit.
This Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza is an autumn favorite. It features a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, toasted pecans, and a drizzle of caramel.