The rewired part was that instead of using fabric, I used washi tape!
I have several rolls of washi tape and I am always on the lookout for more…this could become a problem! I gathered the washi tape and various sized Band-Aids.
Then, I used double sided tape to attach the washi tape to the bandages. Washi tape isn’t very sticky so I thought the double sided tape would help. After sticking all of the layers together, I trimmed off any extras.
It might be the type of bandages I have…who knows but it just peeled right off.
So, I decided to use glue spots instead of the double sided tape
and it worked! I used 3 spots for each bandage.