Turkey is usually the main dish at Thanksgiving dinner. However, not everyone knows how to prepare and cook a turkey. That's okay, we've got you covered!
We'll show you how easy it is to make a fantastic, delicious turkey with basic step-by-step instructions!
1. Determine how much turkey you need for each person. Click the link below for instructions!
2. Next is how to properly thaw the turkey before cooking.
3. Understand the different parts of the turkey, like where the neck, breast, wings, and legs are.
4. Next, remove the neck and the plastic leg fastener.
5. Now remove the giblets and the gravy packet if present.
6. Roast the turkey!
7. Carve the turkey!
8. Serve the turkey!