get the recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Gently press puff pastry sheet into a greased 9-inch tart pan. Trim the corners and use them to fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan.
3. Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with two tablespoons of gravy.
4. Sprinkle with corn and green bean casserole.
5. Top with turkey, stuffing, and three tablespoons of gravy.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Sprinkle with French fried onions and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
9. Garnish with basil, parsley,
or thyme and freshly ground black pepper.
Get the detailed instructions
and printable recipe card at: thegunnysack.com/thanksgiving-pizza/