This recipe is from MIRACLE WHIP.
- 3/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 2 lb. new red potatoes quartered, cooked and cooled
- 4 cups coarsely chopped kale
- 2 apples chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
Mix the dressing, mustard and vinegar until blended.
Combine the remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly.
Refrigerate for several hours or until chilled.
Kale & Apple Potato Salad
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.