Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert has layers of cheesecake, chocolate pudding and cool whip on a chocolate graham cracker crust!
- 12 chocolate graham crackers about 1 2/3 cup crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 2 3.9 oz packages instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz tub cool whip about 3 cups, can substitute whipped cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Crush chocolate graham crackers and stir in 1/2 cup of sugar and melted butter. Press in a 9×13 inch pan.
Beat the softened cream. Add 1 cup of sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the chocolate crust.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Beat two package of instant chocolate pudding into the milk. Spoon the chocolate pudding on the cooled cheesecake and spread out.
Top with cool whip and mini chocolate chips.