Mini Fruit Pizza
This Mini Fruit Pizza recipe is easy to make with a cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and sliced fruit. An easy fruit pizza is the perfect summer dessert!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce container or 3 cups cool whip or use whipped cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 shortbread cookies or use homemade sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced blackberries
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the cool whip and beat until smooth. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
Spread 1 tablespoon on each cookie. (I had about one cup of frosting left over.)
Top frosted cookies with sliced fruit.
Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg