Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Casserole has a creamy layer of ground beef, Italian sausage, green beans and corn topped with crunchy tater tots and melted cheddar cheese.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 15.25 oz can corn, drained (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 14.5 oz can green beans, drained (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 32 oz bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Garnish: dried parsley and black pepper
Whisk together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Put ground beef, ground Italian sausage, and dried minced onion in a large skillet. Brown the meat and then drain the grease.
Add the soup mixture, corn, and green beans. Stir to combine. Spread in a greased 9x13" pan.
Top with frozen tater tots.
Bake at 450˚F for 28-32 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes.
Calories: 626kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1515mg | Potassium: 785mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 693IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 3mg