Chocolate Mint Oreo Fudge
This Chocolate Mint Oreo Fudge recipe is smooth and creamy with crunchy bits of mint Oreos and Andes mints. It's easy to make with only five ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15.6 oz container green frosting
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup finely chopped mint Oreos about 4 Oreos
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped mint Oreos about 4 Oreos
- 1/2 cup Andes Creme de Menthe baking chips
Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
Mix the peppermint extract into the green frosting.
Scrape the frosting into the bowl with the melted white chocolate chips.
Add the finely chopped mint Oreos and stir until combined.
Spread in a greased, foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with roughly chopped mint Oreos and Andes baking chips and press them into the fudge.
Place in the fridge to cool and set.