Tonia Larson is the owner, photographer and content creator at The Gunny Sack. She shares delicious desserts and family friendly meals. Her mouthwatering photos and step-by-step directions make it easy to follow her recipes. Tonia started The Gunny Sack at the end of 2010 as a way to share her ideas with others and it has become her full-time career. Her work has been featured on national television on the Rachael Ray Show, The Chew, and The Kitchen, It has appeared in print in the Tampa Bay Times, Woman’s World magazine, Sweet Dreams magazine and Seventeen magazine.
I would love to work with you and your brand!
Here are some of the ways I can help with your current campaign:
- sponsored blog posts
- brand ambassadorships
- recipe development
- video production
- food photography
- freelance writing
- social media promotion
- product placement
- product giveaways
Please contact me at email@example.com with your idea and I can send you my media kit.
The Gunny Sack’s Content Has Appeared In:
- The Rachael Ray Show (Bloomin’ Baked Apples)
- The Chew (Mac ‘N Cheese Pizza)
- Tampa Bay Times (Roasted Butternut Squash with Green Apples and Candied Walnuts)
- Woman’s World (Caramel Apple in a Jar)
- Seventeen Magazine (Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches)
- People (18 Thanksgiving Desserts That Aren’t Pie for Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding)
- Fox News Magazine (10 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes That Aren’t Pie for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cobbler)
- HGTV Design Happens (5 Nutty Ways To Decorate With Acorns for Floating Acorn Candles)