This Apple Snicker Salad With Pumpkin Spice recipe is cool and creamy with crispy apples and chewy Snickers. It is perfect for fall celebrations.
We all know and love the classic Apple Snickers Salad recipe with apples, whipped cream, and Snickers. Some of us add pudding, some of us add caramel sauce but no matter how you make it, it’s delicious.
This fall, I went with a pumpkin version and added cream cheese for a little cheesecake flavor. This Apple Snicker Salad With Pumpkin Spice is easy to whip up and it’s always a hit!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Where is the Apple Snicker Salad With Pumpkin Spice recipe? In this post, I will share step-by-step instructions with photos for how to make the snicker salad, as well as answering FAQs about the recipe and sharing a short video showing the recipe in motion. But you can go directly to the recipes by scrolling down to the bottom of the post.
How To Make Apple Snicker Salad With Pumpkin Spice:
Step One: Whipped Cream Cheese
Stir with the stand mixer, scrape the bowl and then beat until smooth.
Step Two: Slice Chocolate and Apples
Dice two large apples to get about 3 cups of diced apples. Cut up five or six full-sized 1.86 ounce Snickers.
Add the diced apples, chopped Snickers, and the pumpkin spice whipped topping (or whipped cream). Stir with a spatula or wooden spoon to combine.
You can drizzle the salad with caramel ice cream topping before serving or just enjoy it as it is. The salad is cool and creamy, crunchy and chewy and perfect for fall!
Apple Snickers Salad With Pumpkin Spice FAQs
1. Can I make this ahead of time? Yes, a few hours ahead of time. It will last a few hours in the fridge. To make the day before, prepare the cream cheese mixture the night before and store in the fridge. Cut the snickers and store in a baggie. Slice the apples and combine closer to serving time.
2. How can I make a lighter version of this? Use fat free cream cheese, a light cool whip, and protein bar instead of the snickers.
3. Can you freeze apple snickers salad? No, freezing this salad is not going to give you the best results.
4. What do you serve it with? It is a dessert, so serve it after your favorite fall meal.
Other Apple Recipes To Try:
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is a healthy appetizer that everyone loves! This fruit salad is super easy to make and is perfect for so many occasions.
This easy Caramel Apple Nachos recipe with crispy cinnamon sugar tortilla chips, caramel, whipped cream, and fresh apples is the most delicious fall dessert!
This Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad recipe is a delicious way to enjoy a taste of fall with crunchy apples, candied pretzels, and sweet caramel sauce.
Bloomin’ Baked Apples taste like apple pie with an ooey, gooey caramel center! This is an easy dessert recipe for fall and it’s made with Honeycrisp apples.
Apple Pie Fries by Averie Cooks that are breaded and baked with oats, cinnamon and sugar.
Apple Snicker Salad With Pumpkin SpicePrint Pin Rate
- Beat softened cream cheese for two minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Scrape the bowl and then beat until smooth.
- Add the diced apples, chopped Snickers, and whipped topping or whipped cream. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping before serving.