Today is National Cheesecake Day and all of your favorite food bloggers are sharing cheesecake recipes today! When I was trying to decide what kind of cheesecake to make I decided to do a no bake cheesecake. And I had so much fun with s’mores week that I continued the fun by making a No Bake S’mores Cheesecake. This cheesecake has so many things I love. First of all, even though there is a lot of steps it is a recipe anyone can make. Then, there’s all of the chocolate. It’s creamy with a delicious graham cracker crust and the toasted marshmallows really top it all off!
Start by mixing together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press on the bottom of a springform pan and up the sides. Chill in the freezer for at least 10 minutes OR Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Beat softened cream cheese. Add melted semi-sweet chocolate, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and whipped topping such as Cool Whip and beat until smooth. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Heat heavy whipping cream in the microwave until it starts to boil. Pour over semi-sweet chocolate chips. Let them sit for 3 minutes and then stir until smooth. Put the ganache in the fridge to cool. Place in the fridge and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes. Spread over the chocolate cheesecake and return it to the fridge to set.
So, you do have to use the broiler of the oven for less than 60 seconds. That doesn’t count as baking, does it? Top with mini marshmallows.
Turn the broiler on high and toast the marshmallows for 30-60 seconds. Watch carefully because they toast REALLY fast! If you prefer not to use your oven, toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch used to make creme brulee.
Carefully remove the sides of the springform pan.
Cut into slices and enjoy the creamy, smooth chocolate with the graham cracker crust and toasted marshmallows on top. What an amazing way to eat s’mores!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 2 sleeves)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- (2) 8 oz containers whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Press on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and up the sides.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 10 minutes OR Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Heat the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and continue heating for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese.
- Add the melted semi-sweet chocolate, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Beat until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in the microwave until it starts to boil.
- Pour over semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Let them sit for 3 minutes and then stir until smooth.
- Place in the fridge and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Spread over the chocolate cheesecake and return it to the fridge to set.
- Top the cheesecake with mini marshmallows.
- Turn the broiler on high and toast the marshmallows for 30-60 seconds. Watch carefully because they toast REALLY fast! If you prefer not to use your oven, toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch used to make creme brulee.
Here are a few more recipes of mine that contain cream cheese:
Now you’ve got to go check out all of these fabulous cheesecake recipes:
- Apricot ricotta cheesecake from Diethood
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate chip cookie mini cheesecake from My Sweet Zepol
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar cookie cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- Butter Pecan Caramel Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- Mini Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neopolitan Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars from Cooking with Jax
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust