This Baked Spaghetti recipe is for mini loaves of creamy Alfredo baked spaghetti topped with meatballs and marinara sauce. It’s a Tucci Benucch copycat recipe!
There is a restaurant at the Mall of America called Tucci Benucch that I went to with my husband a few months ago. The food was delicious!
As usual, I had a hard time deciding but finally chose the Chicken Parmesan and Brian got Four Cheese Ravioli. One of the other items I wanted to order was their Famous Baked Spaghetti. I haven’t made it back to the restaurant to try it so I decided to make it at home.
Most baked spaghetti recipes that I’ve seen use a red sauce but the baked spaghetti from Tucci Benucch is made with a white sauce. The red sauce is added after baking, so that is how I made mine.
I decided to use my mini loaf pan instead of baking the spaghetti in a large pan.
It is a Wilton Perfect Results, 8 cavity loaf pan.
Here is my affiliate link (I will receive a small commission if you purchase through this link).
How To Make Baked Spaghetti
First mix about 6 cups of cooked thin spaghetti with Alfredo sauce. I made my own sauce, but you can use the jarred sauce if you prefer.
After greasing the pan, fill each of the mini loaves with the pasta and press down on the top to pack in it, adding more as necessary. Sprinkle the tops with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
While the spaghetti is baking, heat Italian meatballs and marinara sauce.
Put a little sauce in a bowl, add one of the baked spaghetti loaves, top with Italian meatballs and more marinara sauce.
Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan and oregano. Serve with garlic, cheese bread, and a green salad.
Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- 6 cups cooked thin spaghetti noodles
- Alfredo sauce recipe below
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 Italian Meatballs
- 25 oz Marinara Sauce
- 8 tsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups freshly shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini loaf pan.
- Mix cooked spaghetti with Alfredo sauce.
- Fill each of the mini loaves with the pasta and press down on the top to pack in it, adding more as necessary.
- Sprinkle the tops with about 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While the spaghetti is baking, heat Italian meatballs and marinara sauce.
- Put a little sauce in each bowl, add one of the baked spaghetti loaves, top with Italian meatballs and more marinara sauce.
- Optional: Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan and oregano.
- Bring heavy cream, minced garlic, pepper and salt to a boil over medium heat.
- Add butter and cream cheese, stir until smooth Heat until it starts to boil.
- Using a whisk (or a fork), stir in freshly shredded Parmesan, one cup at time, until smooth.
In the mood for pasta? Here are a couple more recipes to try: