This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Just because the holidays are here and things are super busy, doesn’t mean that parents get a break from preparing meals for their families. The best thing to do is to choose a few easy to make meals and plan ahead by keeping the right ingredients in the house. Today I’m sharing a delicious recipe for Easy Chicken Enchiladas that can be made in 30 minutes!
What I love about this chicken enchilada recipe is that it only has 5 ingredients. You’ll need cooked chicken, shredded colby jack cheese, chopped cilantro, flour tortillas and new Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking Mexican Style Tomato.
This was my first time trying Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking and now I can’t wait to try the other flavors. These new, ready-to-use soups come in pourable cartons. Since they are made with the perfect blend of seasonings, they allow parents to create delicious meals, with fewer steps, all in thirty minutes or less! The Savory Portobello Mushroom flavor would be great for stroganoffs and skillet dishes. The Creamy Herb and Garlic with Chicken Stock would be perfect for pot pies and casseroles. As a savory addition to meatloaf and pork skillet dishes, try the Sweet Onion flavor and the Mexican Style Tomato is for your Mexican skillet dishes. Heads up…these cooking soups cost $2.19 each and are found in the soup aisle.
First, mix together the chicken, a 1/2 cup of the soup and a 1/2 cup of cheese.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Roll them up and place them seam side down in an 11 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over the tortillas.
Cover the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese and the chopped cilantro.
These Easy Chicken Enchiladas were so good! My family loved them, so they are definitely going on our list of easy meals!
- 1 carton 14.5 ounces [i ] Campbell's® Soups For Easy Cooking[ /i ] Mexican Style Tomato
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese about 4 ounces
- 8 flour tortillas or corn tortillas 6-inch, warmed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro optional
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir 1/2 cup soup, the chicken and 1/2 cup cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas around the filling and place seam-side down into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over the tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Sprinkle with the cilantro, if desired.
Looking for more Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking recipes? They are on the back of each carton, as well as at MealsIn30.com.