This Fruit Dip recipe with cream cheese and marshmallow cream is easy to make and is delicious with fresh fruits from strawberries to apples!
It’s pretty hard to make fresh fruit more delicious, but there is something about a fruit dip that brings it to the next level! This is a great recipe to make year-round for parties and potlucks.
What You’ll Find In This Post
Fruit Dip Ingredients
The best thing about this fruit dip recipe, besides how delicious it is, of course, is that you only need four ingredients to make it! It’s super easy to whip up on short notice, so keep these ingredients on hand for when you need them. Scroll down for the printable recipe card with the ingredient measurements.
- Cream Cheese: We used plain, full-fat cream cheese in this recipe. Cream cheese comes in a block, and even when it is softened, it is still solid. Beating the cream cheese prior to adding other ingredients changes the texture and allows the other ingredients to mix easily into it without clumps. You can use low-fat cream cheese if you prefer but keep in mind that it might change the texture or creaminess of the dip.
- Marshmallow Cream: The sweetness and lightness of this fruit dip comes from the marshmallow cream, also known as marshmallow fluff.
- Vanilla Extract: Adding a little vanilla extract brings this fruit dip to the next level.
- Ground Cinnamon: We like to add a small amount of ground cinnamon to this dip for extra flavor. This can be left out or swapped with another warm spice if you prefer.
How To Make Fruit Dip
Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Next, add a jar of marshmallow cream and mix until fully combined.
Finally, stir in ground cinnamon and vanilla extract.
Scoop the fruit dip into a small bowl and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Forgot to take your cream cheese out to soften it? Don’t worry, you can soften your cream cheese quickly and move on with the recipe. Unwrap the cream cheese and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 15 seconds until softened.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can add any flavor you want to it. Try some lemon juice and lemon zest for a lemon fruit dip or orange juice and orange zest for an orange fruit dip. Or try using pumpkin spice instead of ground cinnamon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely! Fruit dip is a great recipe to prepare ahead of time to serve at a party. Mix up the dip and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.
When stored in the fridge in an air-tight container, it should last 2-3 days. You can also freeze this fruit dip. Thaw it in the refrigerator and beat again before serving.
There are only two ingredients needed for fruit dip: cream cheese and marshmallow cream. We always add vanilla and ground cinnamon to make it even better.
You can serve fruit dip with any fresh, dippable fruits. We often choose whatever fruits are in season or what is on sale. Try serving it with blueberries, grapes, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, and pineapple. Cut bigger fruits down into bite-sized pieces. This fruit dip recipe is also delicious with apples in the fall!
More Fruit Recipes To Try
- These Mini Fruit Pizzas are the perfect size for serving at a party!
- Fruit Salsa is a sweet salsa that is delicious with cinnamon chips.
- Here’s how to cut a watermelon in various ways!
- This Fruit Salad Recipe is the perfect side dish to serve year-round.
Fruit Dip Recipe
- Beat the softened cream cheese.
- Mix in the marshmallow cream.
- Stir in the vanilla and ground cinnamon
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Serve with fresh fruit.