This Fruit Dips Recipe with a cream cheese and marshmallow cream base is easy to make and is delicious with fresh fruits from strawberries to apples!
It’s pretty hard to make fresh fruit more delicious but there is something about a fruit dip that brings it to the next level! This is a great recipe to make year-round for parties and potlucks.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Where is the fruit dips recipe? In this post, I will share step-by-step instructions with photos for how to make the dip, as well as answering FAQs about the recipe and sharing a short video showing the recipe in motion. But you can go directly to the recipe by scrolling down to the bottom of the post.
How To Make Fruit Dip
Beat one block of softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Why should you beat cream cheese by itself before adding other ingredients? Cream cheese comes in a block and even when it is softened it is still solid. Beating the cream cheese changes the texture and allows the other ingredients to easily mix into it without clumps.
Next, add a jar marshmallow cream and mix until fully combined.
You can stop at this point and serve the fruit dips recipe as is if you desire.
Or you can take it a step further and add some additional flavor to the fruit dip by mixing in ground cinnamon and vanilla extract.
Scoop the fruit dip in a small bowl and place it in the center of a platter.
Surround the dip with dippable fruits such as blueberries, grapes, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, and pineapple.
This fruit dips recipe is also delicious with apples in the fall! Try swapping the ground cinnamon with some pumpkin spice for another flavor.
Fruit Dips Recipe FAQs
1. Can I use reduced-fat cream cheese to make fruit dip? Yes, both regular and reduced-fat cream cheese will work in this recipe.
2. Can fruit dip be made ahead of time? Definitely! This is a great recipe to prepare ahead of time to serve at a party.
3. How long does fruit dip last? When stored in the fridge in an air-tight container, it should last 2-3 days.
4. Can fruit dip be frozen? Yes, you can freeze this fruit dip. Thaw and beat again before serving.
5. What other fruit dips can I make with this recipe? The great thing about this recipe is that you can add any flavor you want to it. Try some lemon juice and lemon zest for a lemon fruit dip or orange juice and orange zest for an orange fruit dip. Or try using pumpkin spice instead of ground cinnamon.
Looking For More Summer Recipes? Try These Next:
This Mini Fruit Pizza recipe is easy to make with a cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and sliced fruit. An easy fruit pizza is the perfect summer dessert!
Fruit Salsa with cinnamon chips is a healthy appetizer that everyone loves! This fruit salad is super easy to make and is perfect for so many occasions.
Wondering how to cut a watermelon? Here’s is the best way to cut a watermelon into wedges, cubes, sticks, rounds, stars, and balls!
If you are looking for a beautiful, fun way to serve fruit, look no further than these rainbow fruit kabobs from Center Cut Cook!
- Beat the softened cream cheese.
- Mix in the marshmallow cream.
- Stir in the vanilla and ground cinnamon
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Serve with fresh fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Saturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g