This Easy Frittata Recipe is a skillet egg bake that is low carb without a crust. This delicious breakfast is a great way to start the day!
My intention most mornings is to start with a hearty breakfast but by the time I get around to eating breakfast, it often ends up being a banana or a protein bar.
This Easy Frittata Recipe is my way of making breakfast ahead of time. I stored leftover slices individually in the freezer and was able to warm them up in the microwave whenever I want eggs for breakfast!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
How To Make The Easy Frittata Recipe
Whisk together eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, salt, pepper and minced onions.
Pour the egg mixture into a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or casserole dish.
Top sliced peppers, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. Or any of your favorite veggies or breakfast meats.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This Easy Frittata Recipe is a great way to start the day. I find that it keeps me full for longer and it is low in carbs without the crust. I can’t wait to try more varieties with different combinations of meats, veggies, and cheeses.
Easy Frittata RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced peppers
- 1/2 cup fully cooked crumbled bacon
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, salt, pepper and minced onions.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, sliced peppers, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
More breakfast recipes: