Snow Cone Sugar Scrub made with coconut oil and sugar is for perfect for summer! This sugar scrub recipe smells like a snow cone and will help keep your skin soft and smooth.
Raise your hand if you have fond memories of eating snow cones as a kid…or maybe you still love eating them. My husband used to have a guy that would ride a bike with a cart through his neighborhood, selling snow cones.
We didn’t have a “snow cone guy” but we would get snow cones from concession stands and street vendors. I thought it would be fun to make a snow cone sugar scrub for summer. It smells delicious and makes your skin so soft!
How To Make Snow Cone Sugar Scrub
Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar to each.
Add a couple of drops of flavored oil for scent and a drop or two of food coloring to tint the sugar scrub.
Tilt a small jar (I used Kerr 8 oz jars half pint wide mouth) to the side and spoon in the colored sugar scrub, one layer at a time.
This scrub makes your legs and feet feel amazingly smooth! Just be careful though, because products containing oil can make the shower/tub slippery!
Snow Cone Sugar Scrub
- For each color, mix together 3 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil and 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil.
- Stir 1/3 cup granulated sugar into each color.
- Add a couple of drops of flavored oil for scent and a drop or two of food coloring to tint the sugar scrub. Watermelon oil in the pink sugar scrub, lime oil in the green sugar scrub and raspberry in the blue sugar scrub.
- Tilt an 8 oz wide mouth jar to the side and spoon in the colored sugar scrub, one layer at a time.
- Be careful when using sugar scrubs because products containing oil can make the shower/tub slippery!
Check out these sugar scrub recipes: