Tonia Larson is the owner, photographer and content creator at The Gunny Sack. She shares delicious desserts and family friendly meals. Her mouthwatering photos and step-by-step directions make it easy to follow her recipes. Tonia started The Gunny Sack at the end of 2010 as a way to share her ideas with others and it has become her full-time career. Her work has been featured on national television on November 11, 2014 on the Rachael Ray Show and one February 23, 2015 on The Chew. It has appeared in print in the November 20, 2014 issue of the Tampa Bay Times, the September 22, 2014 issue of Woman’s World magazine and appeared in the November 2013 issue of Seventeen magazine.
The Gunny Sack’s Content Has Appeared In:
- The Rachael Ray Show (November 11, 2014 for Bloomin’ Baked Apples)
- The Chew (February 23, 2015 for Mac ‘N Cheese Pizza)
- Tampa Bay Times (November 20, 2014 for Roasted Butternut Squash with Green Apples and Candied Walnuts)
- Woman’s World (September 22, 2014 issue for Caramel Apple in a Jar)
- Seventeen Magazine (November 2013 for Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches)
- People (18 Thanksgiving Desserts That Aren’t Pie for Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding)
- Fox News Magazine (10 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes That Aren’t Pie for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cobbler)
- HGTV Design Happens (5 Nutty Ways To Decorate With Acorns for Floating Acorn Candles)
- Dollar General (Pizza Fondue and Nutella Fondue for Family Meals)
I would love to work with you! Send me an email via my contact form or at email@example.com and I can send you my media kit.