(recipe adapted from several found online)
- Amy works as an early education specialist, specializing in infants and toddlers ~ that fact alone is enough to know she needs some caffeine to keep her going!
- Amy is kind and caring ~ take a look around her blog and you will see so many different ways she has supported others besides watching out for infants and toddlers! Amy was one of my first Social Fabric friends and she has been a big supporter of The Gunny Sack. Also, I worked with her on a project and it was a great experience!
- Amy is a positive person ~ she even has an inner Pollyanna to help her when going through difficult situations and now she will have some added caffeine to give her a boost!
- Amy likes coffee and hot chocolate ~ see why the recipe above is such a good fit?
- And last but not least Amy “Booed” us last Halloween! She sent me and my family CHOCOLATE…yes, I can be bribed with chocolate! And since Amy is a fellow chocolate lover, I think the Mocha International Delight Iced Coffee will be her favorite of the 3 flavors!
Want your own stash of International Delight Iced Coffee? You only have to wait a few more days because it should be available in the dairy section of Walmart & Sam’s Club on January 15th! What flavor are you going to try first?
Sharing this recipe at some of these fun parties!