Cake mix cookies can be made so many different ways depending on the ingredients you have on hand! This recipe starts with a chocolate cake mix and includes toffee bits. To finish them off, the cookies are drizzled with vanilla almond bark.
Chocolate Toffee Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- White Almond Bark
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs and toffee.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until puffy.
- Move to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Melt almond bark in microwave and drizzle on cooled cookies.