No Bake S’mores Cookie Cups recipe for irresistible, bite-sized treats that are easy to make and perfect for when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
We’ve gone through countless packages of marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey’s bars this summer. From s’mores made over backyard bonfires to s’mores made into a layered cake, it’s been a delicious summer.
Today’s recipe for No Bake S’mores Cookie Cups doesn’t require you to turn on the oven which is great for the blistering dog days of summer. My teen had some of her friends sleep over and they thought these no bake s’mores cookie cups were sooooo cute and soooo good and they taste exactly like s’mores
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
How To Make No Bake S’mores Cookie Cups
Mix together crushed graham crackers, melted butter and granulated sugar.
Divide the graham cracker crust mixture between the 24 mini muffin cups in a silicone pan. (See FAQs below for other options.)
Use about one tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture per muffin cup.
Press the crust onto bottom and up the sides.
I found that using the bottom of a rounded measuring spoon was easier than using my fingers.
Heat for 30-45 seconds and then stir until smooth.
Fill the mini muffin cups with the chocolate ganache.
Put about one heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate in each cup.
Top the each with mini marshmallows.
Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallow giving them the authentic s’mores flavor.
Don’t have a kitchen torch? See FAQs below for more options.
Store the no bake s’mores cookie cups in the fridge until ready to serve.
No Bake S’mores Cookie Cups FAQs
1. Can I make the s’more cookie cups in a metal muffin pan instead of silicone? I used my silicon mini muffin pan because the cookie cups were super easy to remove. If you don’t have a silicone mini muffin pan available, you can use a metal mini muffin pan but will want to put the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes before removing the smores cookie cups. You can use a thin knife or a spoon to help remove them.
2. Do you have any alternatives to using a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows? Yes, you can use the broiler. Turn your oven’s broiler on high and toast the marshmallows for about 30 – 60 seconds watching carefully because they toast really fast.
3. Would these no bake s’mores cookie cups be good even if the marshmallows aren’t toasted? Yes they would still be delicious but they won’t have the same s’more flavor.
4. I can’t make the melted chocolate smooth. What should I do? Heat the chocolate and cream in the microwave for a few more seconds and then stir until smooth. If that doesn’t work try adding additional heavy cream, one tablespoon at a time. You made need to warm the chocolate again since the cream is cold.
5. Can chocolate chips be used instead of Hershey’s chocolate bars? Yes, you can use 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips but increase the heavy cream to six tablespoons.
Obsessed with s’mores recipes? Try these next:
S’more Pie Pops by The Gunny Sack: A s’more is a quintessential summer dessert and this easy S’more Pie Pops recipe captures the goodness of s’mores in a flaky pie crust.
S’mores Cupcakes by I Am Baker: Rich chocolate cupcakes topped with toasted marshmallows and of course graham crackers tucked in the bottom of the cupcakes to complete the s’mores.
S’mores Cheesecake by The Gunny Sack: No Bake S’mores Cheesecake is easy to make with creamy chocolate filling, chocolate ganache, a graham cracker crust and toasted marshmallows on top!
S’mores Dip by Five Heart Home: This S’mores Dip is loaded with melted chocolate and toasty marshmallows and is sure to be the hit of your next party! After just a few minutes in the oven, serve it with graham crackers and watch it disappear.
S’mores Bars by The Gunny Sack: This S’mores Bars recipe has a graham cracker cookie crust topped with toasted marshmallows and Hershey Kisses! Can’t build a bonfire to make s’mores? Make everyone happy with this smores bars recipe instead.
No Bake S'mores Cookie Cups recipe for irresistible, bite-sized treats that are easy to make and perfect for when you don't want to turn the oven on.
- 7.75 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars (five 1.55 oz bars or about 1 1/2 cups of chocolate bar segments)
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Mix together crushed graham crackers, melted butter and granulated sugar. Divide the graham cracker crust mixture between 24 mini muffin cups (about 1 tablespoon per muffin cup). I used a silicone mini muffin pan, but a metal pan works too. Press the crust onto bottom and up the sides.
Put chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe safe bowl. Heat for 30-45 seconds and then stir until smooth. Fill the graham cracker crusts in the mini muffin cups with the chocolate ganache (about 1 heaping teaspoon per muffin cup).
Top each cookie cup with mini marshmallow and carefully toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch.
If using a metal mini muffin pan, place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes before removing the cookies cups. You can use a thin knife or a spoon to help remove them.
Store the s'mores cookie cups in the fridge or freezer.