Peanut Butter Cup Pretzels are so easy to make for Christmas and they look festive too! Try them for your next holiday party!
Two years ago I shared a recipe for Candy Bar Pretzel Bites with mini candy bars stuffed between two pretzels. This year I am excited to share these Peanut Butter Cup Pretzels.
They have mini peanut butter cups melted between two Christmas pretzels and they are drizzled with red, green and white candy melts! They would look really cute wrapped in cellophane and tied with a ribbon, as a gift from the kitchen.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Line pretzels (I used holiday shaped pretzels like trees, stockings, bells and stars, but regular pretzels will work too) on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Top with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups.
Melt in the oven for just long enough that the peanut butter cups start to melt. Remove from the oven and top with another holiday pretzel and gently press down.
Some of them melted a little too much, but they were still delicious and once drizzled with candy melts, no one even noticed.
Allow them to cool and set.
These little Peanut Butter Cup Pretzels have a lot going for them. They’ve got the crunchy, salty pretzel, the creamy peanut butter cup which includes chocolate, they have the pretty red, green and white drizzle on top and best of all, they are easy to make!
- Place 20 pretzels on a baking sheet covered with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Top with mini peanut butter cups.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until the peanut butter cups are just starting to melt but still holding their shape.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining pretzels and gently press them into the chocolate.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave in separate bowls. Drizzle over the pretzels.
- Top with sprinkles.