This Pomegranate Fruit Salsa recipe is fun to serve from pomegranate bowl at holiday parties! The diced fruit is perfect with crispy baked cinnamon chips.
During the holidays we have so many sweet desserts that I decided to make a pomegranate fruit salsa that’s perfect for the holiday season.
This pomegranate fruit salsa recipe includes pomegranates, cranberries, and clementines a few of our favorite winter fruits!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, but I will earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for your support!
Start by preparing the fruit. When I prepared the pomegranate and removed the seeds, I saved the two halves to use as serving bowls. Wash and trim the apple, pear, strawberries, clementines, and kiwi. Cut them into small pieces.
Put the cranberries in a food processor and chop into small pieces.
Put all of the fruit in a bowl and stir.
If you prefer you can add cinnamon and sugar to the fruit salsa but I like mine just the way it is.
To make the cinnamon chips rush melted butter and soft flour tortillas. Sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
Cut the tortillas into triangles and bake at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes. I put the baked cinnamon chips in disposable berry baskets for serving.
Scoop the pomegranate fruit salsa into the pomegranate bowls before serving.
Serve the pomegranate fruit salsa with baked cinnamon chips for a refreshing holiday treat. I’ve been enjoying this pomegranate fruit salsa on my yogurt, on waffles and just plain from a bowl. It would be really good with some vanilla bean ice cream too!
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds about 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1/2 cup diced apples about 1/2 an apple
- 1/2 cup diced clementines about 2 clementines
- 1/2 cup diced pears about 1/2 a pear
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi about 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries about 5 strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped cranberries about 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- When preparing the pomegranate to extract the seeds, save the two halves as serving bowls.
- Wash and trim the fruit and dice into small pieces.
- Put the cranberries in a food processor or food chopper and chop into small pieces.
- Put all of the fruit in a bowl and stir together. (If you prefer you can add cinnamon and sugar.)
- Scoop the pomegranate fruit salsa into the pomegranate bowls before serving if desired.
- Serve with baked cinnamon chips.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush melted butter of the flour tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut each tortilla into 10 triangles and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes.