Topped cooled puff pastry with cream cheese mixture, chopped veggies and shredded cheese.
- Wrap 1 sheet of puff pastry in plastic wrap and place on the counter to thaw for about 30 minutes.
- While thawing, cut up your choice of vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, snap pea, celery, onion, radish, etc.) so you have about 2 cups. You can add more or less, as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unfold the puff pastry sheet onto a greased baking sheet and roll out to a large rectangle about ¼ in. thick.
- Bake about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and powdered ranch.
- Flatten cooled puffed pastry and spread the cream cheese mixture on it. I did NOT need all of the cream cheese mixture so just use as much as you desire.
- Top with the mixed veggies and cheese.
- Press topping lightly into cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut into 12-16 pieces before serving.