I started by thawing and raising Rhodes Dinner Rolls.
Flatten out each roll on a greased surface. Layer with cheese (pepper jack & shredded marble jack), pepperoni and spices (garlic & pizza seasoning) and then roll up.
Place rolls in a greased loaf pan and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan and Italian seasoning.
Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.
I am not going to write a traditional recipe out for this one because you can customize it however you like and make however many you want but here are the basic steps:
- Thaw & Raise Frozen Rolls
- Flatten & Top With Cheese, Pepperoni & Spices
- Roll Up & Place In A Greased Mini Loaf Pan
- Brush With Melted Butter & Sprinkle On Parmesan & Italian Seasoning
- Bake At 350°F For 20-25 Minutes or Until Golden Brown.
- Serve With Pizza Sauce