I made this Chicken Taco Pizza recipe with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
There is a pizza place in our small town that offers some fun pizza flavors besides the regular pepperoni and sausage pizzas. One of my favorites is the taco pizza and I finally decided to try making my own version. I love easy recipes like this Chicken Taco Pizza! Since I cooked the chicken in my slow cooker, it was ready to go when we were ready for pizza. I shared this pizza with my friend and she claims this pizza is better than the restaurant pizza.
First, cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into pieces and place them in 6 quart slow cooker. Pour one package of Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces Shredded Beef Taco sauce over the chicken. I love using this sauce because there was minimal prep and the slow cooker did the rest of the work for me!
Stir to coat and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until the chicken is fully cooked. This makes enough chicken for two 11-inch pizzas.
Use two forks to shred the chicken. Stir to coat the chicken with the sauce remaining in the slow cooker.
Heat the ready made pizza crusts, according to the directions on the package. Divide the chicken in half and spread it over the pizza crusts.
Sprinkle the chicken with shredded cheese.
Next, add shredded lettuce.
Sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
Top with some cheese flavored tortilla chips. I used a package of mini tortilla chips, but you can break up larger chips instead.
The cheese on this taco pizza will start to melt from the hot chicken. Serve it immediately after assembling the pizzas.
Drizzle with taco sauce and serve with salsa, sour cream and any other taco toppings your family loves. This easy dinner recipe for Chicken Taco Pizza with Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces Shredded Beef Taco is now on our list of favorite pizzas!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz package Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces Shredded Beef Taco
- 2 14 oz ready made pizza crusts (11 inch)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups mini cheese tortilla chips or break regular size chips into smaller pieces
- Cut the chicken into pieces and place them in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Stir to coat the chicken with the sauce remaining in the slow cooker.
- Heat the pizza crusts according to the directions on the package.
- Divide the taco chicken between the pizza crusts and spread it out.
- Top each pizza with half of the shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and tortilla chips.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings.
Keep in touch with Campbell’s®: