I made this recipe for Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets featuring BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #DISCOVERBROOKSIDE
Last week, I told you about how I’ve been enjoying raspberries lately and I discovered that I’m not the only one. Several of you told me that you are into them right now as well. When I mentioned it to my mom, she told me that she had just bought a large container of them that very day. So, when I needed to make a dessert to share at a ladies craft night, I knew I had to make something with raspberries. Chocolate is one of my favorite things to pair with raspberries, so I made these Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets topped with cheesecake cream cheese and BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters.
Almost everyone I know, is a fan of BROOKSIDE products. I often spot them in the homes of my family and friends. A couple of people have told me that they even have a large bag in the break room at their work. Lately, we’ve been enjoying the combination of textures and flavors in BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters. They are a delicious on the go snack that is also perfect as part of this dessert I made. BROOKSIDE Crunch Clusters are clusters of crispy multigrains with soft, fruit-flavored centers and they are covered in smooth dark chocolate.
To make the chocolate raspberry tartlets, start by making the chocolate cookie crust. Crush double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir to combine.
Press about two and a half tablespoons into four mini tartlet pans (mine are 3 3/4 inch with removable bottoms). Place them in the freezer to set.
While waiting for the crust to set, beat the softened cream cheese. In a separate bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add the cream cheese and beat until stiff peaks form. Then, mix in the powdered sugar and the vanilla.
Spoon a tablespoon of raspberry pie filling or raspberry sauce into the center of each chocolate cookie crust.
Pipe the cheesecake whipped cream onto the raspberry tartlets.
Sprinkle each of the tartlets with BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters.
Carefully remove the tartlets from the pans. My tartlets have a handy removable bottom, so I gently pressed on the bottom until the tartlets slid out.
These Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets are the perfect pairing of chocolate, raspberry and cheesecake! Everyone at craft night enjoyed the combination of chocolate cookie crust, raspberry filling, whipped cream and BROOKSIDE Crunch Clusters. I also shared them with my kids and their cousins after school. The kids loved them just as much as the adults did!
- 12 double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 4 tbsp raspberry pie filling or raspberry sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters
- Crush the double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir until combined.
- Form the crusts, by pressing 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cookie mixture, into each of the four mini tartlet pans (mine are 3 3/4 inch with removable bottoms) and place them in the freezer to set.
- In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and the vanilla.
- Spoon a tablespoon of raspberry pie filling or raspberry sauce into the center of each chocolate cookie crust.
- Pipe the cheesecake whipped cream onto the raspberry tartlets.
- Sprinkle each of the tartlets with 1 tablespoon of BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters.
- Carefully remove the tartlets from the pan and store them in the fridge until ready serve.