Nutella Cookies are chewy, fudgy, and insanely delicious! This pudding cookies recipe is super easy to make with only four ingredients!
Who can resist chocolate hazelnut cookies? This recipe only makes 13 small cookies, so you might want to make a double batch!
How To Make Nutella Cookies
Step One: Make The Cookie Dough
In a medium-sized bowl mix the dry chocolate pudding mix, an egg, and the Nutella until fully combined.
This nutella cookie recipe only makes a small batch which is good if you are making them for one or two people, but if you are baking for a family you can easily double the recipe.
Step Two: Coat The Dough
Form the dough into balls using a #60 (one tablespoon) cookie scoop. Place the cookie dough in a small bowl of sanding sugar and roll it to coat all sides.
Step Three: Flaten and Bake
Cover a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Place each ball of dough on the mat leaving space in between them. Using the back of a fork, flatten the dough making a crosshatch pattern.
Then, bake the cookies at 350˚F for 8-12 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to. Sanding sugar has bigger crystals and is used as an edible decoration. You can use turbinado sugar for a similar texture. Using granulated sugar will work as well but will make the outside of the cookies less crunchy.
Try adding nuts, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, sprinkles, or small candies.
You could try peanut butter, almond butter, or another nut butter for a different flavor.
Yes, you could try a flavor such as vanilla, oreo cookies and creme, white chocolate, or cheesecake.
More Nutella Recipes
- This Nutella Chocolate Torte has layers of chocolate cake with Nutella mousse!
- These No Bake Nutella Bars are like peanut butter bars.
- Mini Nutella Pies are filled with luscious Nutella mousse!
- No Bake Nutella Energy Bites are a bite-sized treat.
Nutella Cookies Recipe
- 3.9 oz package Jell-O instant chocolate pudding
- ½ cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon sanding sugar or sugar crystal sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, Nutella, and the egg.
- Use a small cookie scoop (mine was the 1 tablespoon size) to form balls of dough.
- Roll cookie dough balls in the sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper) and use a fork to make a crosshatch on each cookie.
- Bake at 350˚F for 8-12 minutes.