These mini peanut butter cheesecakes drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with chopped peanuts are a lot of goodness packed into a muffin sized dessert! With a peanut butter Oreo crust, this easy cheesecake recipe is delicious from top to bottom.
Start by crushing the peanut butter Oreos in a food processor. Add the melted butter and pulse until evenly coated.
Line three muffin tins with cupcake liners for a total of 36. Press one tablespoon of the crushed Oreos in each cupcake liner.
Beat together softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup.
Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes until puffed and set. Allow the cheesecakes to cool.
Heat the semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, half-n-half, and creamy peanut butter in the microwave for 45-60 seconds. Stir until smooth.
Spoon the chocolate over the cooled cheesecakes. The cupcake liners can be removed first to allow the melted chocolate to drizzle down the sides.
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and store in the fridge.
I made these mini peanut butter cheesecakes for my husband to bring to work for one of his employee’s last day. She moving to Japan to be a teacher! Everyone loved the cheesecakes and there weren’t any leftovers.
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes Recipe Bonus Tips:
- Can’t find peanut butter Oreos? Use any flavor you want.
- Don’t remove the Oreo filling when crushing them.
- If you don’t have a food processor, put the Oreos in a gallon size plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Try using crunchy peanut butter for more texture.
- If you plan to transport these mini peanut butter cheesecakes, it is less messy to leave the cupcake liners on the mini cheesecakes and top them with melted chocolate.