This holiday dessert recipe for No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake with a gluten free graham cracker crust was created as part of a sponsored post for Pamela’s Products.
Oh, the flavors of the holidays…peppermint, eggnog, and gingerbread along with classics like caramel, cinnamon, and chocolate. Where does one even start? We all have so many favorite holiday desserts and that is one of the reasons why we do so much baking this time of the year! Although no one in my immediate family is gluten free, I have extended family members, friends of mine and friends of my kids who are. It’s good to have some gluten-free desserts available at your holiday dinners and parties. Today’s recipe for No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake is made with a gluten free graham cracker crust using Pamela’s Honey Grahams. It’s a light and airy version of eggnog that you can eat rather than drink!
Pamela’s Products from All-Purpose Flour, Bread Mix, Cake Mix and Cookie Mix makes gluten free holiday baking easy! And Pamela’s allergen-friendly mixes can be substituted one-for-one in most of your traditional holiday recipes, but without the measuring, guesswork and general hassle that usually comes with gluten-free baking. To make this gluten free crust, I used a package of Pamela’s Honey Grahams.
Mix together the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, granulated sugar, and ground ginger (optional). Press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese and eggnog mixture. Spread this filling over the pie crust.
Pipe whipped cream over the top of the eggnog cheesecake. I used a large star tip, but you can spread it over the top if you don’t want to pipe the whipped cream.
Sprinkle the cheesecake with a little cinnamon and nutmeg. This easy holiday cheesecake was delicious and no one knew that the crust was gluten free. I shared this No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake with my sister’s family and as my four-year-old niece told me, “This pie is so good that it makes me want another piece!”
- 1 3/4 cups Pamela's Honey Graham cracker crumbs 7.5-ounce package
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp ginger optional
- Beat the heavy cream in a cold metal bowl until thickened.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Half of the whipped cream is for the filling and the other half is for the top.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, granulated sugar and ginger (optional).
- Press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the granulated sugar.
- Beat in the eggnog, vanilla and ground nutmeg until smooth.
- Fold in two cups of the prepared whipped cream.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place in fridge to set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.