Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch is so refreshing! This family-friendly, non alcoholic Christmas punch recipe is perfect for the holidays.
This holiday punch recipe tastes delicious and looks so pretty, too! You can make it with lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. We enjoy it at both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
In This Post
How To Make Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch
Step One: Prep Tray
Prepare a tray for the holiday punch ahead of time. Put cranberries in one bowl and sliced apples in another. Quick kitchen hack: soak the apple slices in club soda for 30 seconds to help prevent browning. Cut oranges into small wedges and slide them onto cinnamon sticks. Store the fruit in the fridge until ready to serve.
Step Two: Make Punch Concentrate
Mix together cranberry juice, apple cider, and orange juice concentrate. Store it in the fridge until ready to serve so that it stays chilled.
Step Three: Serve
When ready to drink, put a few cranberries and apple slices in a glass. Add a little ice and about 3/4 cup of the juice mixture. Fill the rest of the cup with about 1/4 cup of lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, and top the cup with a cinnamon stick.
Cranberry Orange Punch Bowl
If you prefer to serve the non alcoholic Christmas punch from a bowl, put the concentrate in a punch bowl with ice cubes, cranberries, and apple slices. Slowly pour in the chilled lemon-lime soda.
This cranberry orange holiday punch is delicious and refreshing and looks beautiful on the table for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. It’s a beverage everyone in the family can enjoy!
More Drink Recipes
- Frosty Mocha Punch is a refreshing combination of chocolate, coffee, and ice cream!
- Pomegranate Lime Holiday Punch is a pretty, sparkling, family-friendly drink.
- Savor the season with a festive Peppermint Mocha Whipped Coffee.
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider is so easy to make! It’s a copy of Caribou’s Hot Apple Blast!
Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch
- Mix together the cranberry juice, apple cider, and orange juice concentrate. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Slide the orange wedges onto the cinnamon sticks.
- For each glass, put a few cranberries and apple slices in a cup. Add a little ice and about 3/4 cup of the juice mixture. Fill the rest of the cup with about 1/4 cup of club soda and top with a cinnamon stick.
- For a punch bowl, put the punch concentrate, ice cubes, cranberries, and apple slices in a punch bowl. Slowly pour in the lemon-lime soda.
The color of your punch will depend on the cranberry juice you use. You can add a little food coloring if you want to make it more red.
Yes, but the orange flavor in the drink will be less pronounced.