These RedBull drinks recipes are non-alcoholic beverages that are fun for every occasion. My daughters love testing new flavors and here are some favorites.
Coffee shops and cafes in many states sell Italian sodas, but instead of club soda, they use a Red Bull energy drink to make Red Bull Italian soda. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find anywhere that makes these drinks in Minnesota. My girls (both adults) decided to start making them at home using different Torani syrups, and they shared a few recipes with me.
Table of contents
- Peaches and Cream RedBull Drink
- Coconut Vanilla Drink:
- Pina Colada RedBull Drinks
- Vanilla Plum Drink
- Here a few other drink recipes to try:
Peaches and Cream RedBull Drink
This is my oldest daughter’s favorite of all the Red Bull drinks. It has a light fruity flavor that reminds her of the summer. She gets this flavor by mixing regular RedBull, half and half, and peach syrup. Peach Torani syrup is available here on Amazon.
Can I combine these ingredients in any order?
- No. It is very important to follow the steps in order to make sure your final drink is smooth and the cream doesn’t separate.
- The order is ice, RedBull, half and half, then flavor. If you pour the half and half directly on top of the ice cubes, it will coat them and freeze, giving the drink an unappealing texture.
- If you add flavor to the RedBull before you add cream, it will also not combine properly.
- Adding all three ingredients simultaneously will most likely not end in a smooth drink either.
Coconut Vanilla Drink:
My other daughter enjoys this coconut version the best because it reminds her of relaxing by the ocean. She mixes coconut RedBull, half and half, and french vanilla syrup to achieve this beachy taste.
Is it possible to make a sugar-free version of these?
- Yes, we have made these drinks sugar-free many times. Torani and RedBull have different sugar-free flavors to choose from.
- Sugar-free Red Bull options include sugar-free original, lime, orange, tropical, acai, and pear flavors. A few flavors we’ve tried from Torani are sugar-free peach, watermelon, coconut, and French vanilla.
- Please note when making a sugar-free version, it will taste “sugar-free.” We have also noticed that half and half tends to separate whenever you use sugar-free RedBull. We still enjoy the taste, but it doesn’t look as smooth.
Pina Colada RedBull Drinks
Do I have to use half and half?
Other things you could try to make this drink creamy would be milk, coffee creamer, heavy whipping cream or dairy-free options like soy, oat or coconut milk. Just keep in mind this could change the flavor and or texture of the drink. Another option is to skip the cream altogether to make a Red Bull spritzer.
Can I use something other than RedBull in my drinks?
Yes, you can use any energy drink, soda, or sparkling water. My daughters prefer the taste of it when made with various Red Bull flavors or Rockstar the most.
Vanilla Plum Drink
What’s a Red Bull infusion recipe I could try?
A Red Bull infusion is simply a combination of an energy drink and syrup. You can make any flavors that sound good to you! Just add a bit of syrup at a time until it tastes perfect! Here are some good red bull flavor combinations to try:
- Coconut RedBull with Blue Raspberry Syrup
- Regular Red Bull with Torani Huckleberry Syrup
- Regular RedBull with Blackberry and Peach Syrup
- Blueberry RedBull with Coconut Syrup
Here a few other drink recipes to try:
Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch: This Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch recipe is delicious and refreshing. It’s a holiday beverage everyone can enjoy at your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner!
Pomegranate Lime Holiday Punch: Sparkling Pomegranate Lime Holiday Punch is a pretty family-friendly drink that’s perfect for holiday celebrations & parties from Thanksgiving to Christmas!
Sherbet Punch Recipe: Make these Sherbet Punch Recipes for every party and holiday dinner! Choose from strawberry, orange, lemon, and lime punch or make all four for a variety.
Vanilla Bean Syrup: Vanilla Bean Syrup is perfect for making vanilla bean lattes. Making this vanilla bean syrup recipe at home with only three ingredients is super easy and most grocery stores sell vanilla beans.
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup RedBull (original, coconut, tropical, or plum)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoon syrup (peach, french vanilla, coconut)
- optional: sprinkles or edible glitter
Peaches and Cream
- Put ice cubes in a cup. Pour original RedBull over ice. Add half and half. Stir until combined. Stir in peach syrup.
- Put ice cubes in a cup. Pour coconut RedBull over ice. Add half and half. Stir until combined. Stir in french vanilla syrup.
- Put ice cubes in a cup. Pour tropical RedBull over ice. Add half and half. Stir until combined. Stir in coconut syrup.
- Put ice cubes in a cup. Pour plum RedBull over ice. Add half and half. Stir until combined. Stir in french vanilla syrup.