This Biscoff Ice Cream recipe is made with no churn vanilla ice cream swirled with cookie butter and dotted with crushed Biscoff cookies!
If you love Biscoff cookies as much as we do, you’ve got to try this ice cream! It’s the next level of having cookies and milk. The ice cream is so smooth and creamy with the perfect amount of cookie crumbs and swirls throughout.
What You’ll Find In This Post
What You’ll Need
- Heavy Cream: Heavy whipping cream is the base of the ice cream and gives it its light, airy texture. It also helps to create a smooth and creamy texture.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: Sweetened condensed milk adds sweetness and richness to the ice cream. It also helps to bind the ingredients together and prevent the ice cream from becoming too icy.
- Cookies: Lotus Biscoff cookies taste like crispy graham crackers with hints of caramel and cinnamon. You can substitute them for another brand of speculoos cookies if you want.
- Vanilla: Vanilla extract adds additional vanilla flavor to the ice cream. You can also use other extracts, such as almond or coconut, depending on your preferences.
- Cookie Butter: Biscoff cookie butter is a creamy version of their cookies! It is a fantastic addition to the ice cream. There are some other brands of speculoos cookie butter that you could substitute for the Biscoff brand if you prefer.
How To Make Biscoff Ice Cream
Beat the heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup of cookie crumbles, and vanilla extract until combined.
Spread the Lotus Biscoff ice cream in a loaf pan.
Top it with dollops of cookie butter, and use a knife to swirl the cookie butter through the ice cream.
Add the remaining cookie crumbles on top. Cover the loaf pan tightly with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for at least eight hours to harden.
Ways To Use Biscoff Ice Cream
Biscoff Ice Cream Sandwich
Go the extra step and make Biscoff ice cream sandwiches! You’ll be so glad you did.
- Use a #100 dough scoop which is about two teaspoons, or use a silverware spoon as an ice cream scoop.
- Put two small scoops of lotus ice cream on Biscoff cookies. Then, top them with another cookie and gently press to flatten the ice cream.
- Place the Biscoff ice cream sandwiches on a plate or tray and put them in the freezer to harden. Then, transfer them to an airtight container and store them in the freezer for 2-4 weeks.
A delicious Biscoff milkshake is like eating milk and cookies, and we all love doing that!
- Put 1/2 cup of whole milk and two cups of Biscoff ice cream in the blender.
- Blend until smooth, and then pour into two glasses.
- Top each shake with whipped cream and cookie crumbles.
Biscoff Ice Cream Bars
If you have extra Biscoff cookies, you can easily turn this ice cream into bars!
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Cover the bottom of the pan with Biscoff cookies.
- Spread softened ice cream over the top.
- Top with another layer of cookies.
- Cover the pan and place it in the freezer until hardened.
- Use the foil to lift the speculoos ice cream from the pan and cut it into bars.
Lotus Ice Cream Storage
Homemade no-churn Lotus ice cream must be made ahead of time because you must give it time to solidify in the freezer. Be sure to plan ahead to make the ice cream at least one day before you plan to eat it!
You can tightly wrap the loaf pan with plastic wrap and then with foil for storage. Or you can transfer the leftover ice cream to an airtight container. Then, store the speculoos ice cream in the freezer for 2-4 weeks.
What Others Want To Know
They are spiced shortbread cookies from Belgium. The most popular brand is Lotus Biscoff cookies.
No, it is made without an ice cream maker! You can make the whipped cream part of the recipe with a stand mixer, hand mixer, or whisk.
It tastes like caramel and warm spices like cinnamon and cardamom, as well as rich vanilla ice cream.
More No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Oreo Ice Cream – Another one for cookie lovers!
- Marshmallow Ice Cream – A smooth treat full of marshmallow goodness.
- Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream – Even better than cereal with milk!
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream – Always enjoyed with a smile on your face.
Biscoff Ice Cream
- Whip the pint of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup Biscoff cookie crumbles, and the vanilla into whipped cream.
- Pour into a loaf pan.
- Top with cookie butter and swirl with a knife.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cookie crumbles.
- Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight, until firm.