Creamy, frosted Cranberry Whip is a refreshing holiday drink that is ready in minutes and is irresistible to everyone from kids to adults!
A frosted cranberry whip is the winter version of an orange julius! It’s perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
Frosted Cranberry Whip Ingredients
We love that this cranberry whip recipe is that it is so easy to make and totally customizable. Keep extra cans of cranberry juice concentrate in the freezer so that you can make this anytime you want! Scroll down for the complete recipe with ingredient measurements.
- Cranberry Juice Concentrate: This main ingredients in this recipe is a can of frozen cranberry juice concentrate. You can use cranberry blend, cranberry raspberry, apple cranberry, or black cherry cranberry depending on what is available at your grocery store.
- Water: The water helps to dilute the concentrated strawberry juice. Make sure you use cold water to keep the strawberry whip as chilled as possible.
- Vanilla Extract: A little vanilla extract takes this drink from good to amazing and gives it that vanilla ice cream flavor.
- Half-n-Half: The half-n-half makes the frosted cranberry drink creamy. You can substitute it with an equal amount of heavy cream, milk, or milk alternative, if you prefer, but it may change the consistency and flavor depending on what you choose.
- Granulated Sugar: Adding sugar increase the sweetness and makes the beverage a treat! You can swap it out with your favorite sugar alternative or even skip it entirely, if you prefer.
- Ice Cubes: This recipe calls for three cups of ice cubes so having a powerful blender is a bonus!
- Cranberries: We used fresh cranberries as garnish on the drink. You can also blend some into the cranberry whip if you want the added texture and cranberry flavor.
Additional Frosted Cranberry Whip Flavors
One of the great things about this drink recipe is that you can customize it to make it your own. Here are a few flavor suggestions:
- Lime Cranberry: Add sweetned lime juice to the blender and garnish the drink glasses with lime wedges.
- Orange Cranberry: Add frozen orange juice concentrate in addition to the cranberry concentrate for a Christmas flavored orange julius.
- Cranberry Pomegranate: Add a some chilled pomegranate juice to the blender and garnish the drinks with pomegranate arils.
- Pineapple Cranberry: Add pineapple chunks or frozen pineapple juice concentrate to the blender.
Frosted Cranberry Whip Frequently Asked Questions
No, this frosted cranberry whip is best when served immediately after mixing it in the blender. You can measure out the ingredients ahead of time and then make the drink in seconds.
Yes, the liquids in this beverage tend to separate with the heavier liquid on the bottom and the foam on the top. Simply give it a stir or enjoy it as it.
You could use bottled cranberry juice instead of the water and frozen cranberry juice concentrate called for in this recipe. But keep in mind the flavor and consistency will change as well.
Want more holiday beverage recipes? Try these next:
Sparkling Pomegranate Lime Holiday Punch is a pretty family-friendly drink that’s perfect for holiday celebrations & parties from Thanksgiving to Christmas!
Frosty Mocha Punch is a cool, refreshing combination of chocolate, coffee and ice cream! It’s always a part of my family’s holiday celebrations.
This Mulled Cider recipe is easy to make with hot apple cider and mulling spices. It’s the perfect drink to warm up with on a cold day and it makes the house smell amazing!
Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch is delicious and refreshing. It’s a holiday beverage everyone can enjoy at your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner!
Leave a Reply