Italian Cheese Steak Pizza is a delicious mash up of two easy dinner recipes: pizza and cheesesteak. This easy pizza recipe has steak, green peppers, onions, and lots of cheese on top!
It’s no secret that my family loves pizza and we love sharing pizzas with others! We have pizza with friends almost every weekend.
Now that fall has arrived, pizza is perfect for sharing when entertaining friends and family. Everyone loves warm, cheesy pizza fresh out of the oven. We enjoy the traditional pizzas, but we also make grilled pizza, calzones, pizza dip and pizza balls when our friends are over.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
How To Make Italian Cheese Steak Pizza
Cut 1 pound of boneless chuck steak into thin strips.
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, in a large skillet, over medium heat.
Add the steak, sliced green peppers, and thinly sliced onion.
Cook while stirring often, until steak is browned and heated through.
Add a flavorful pasta sauce.
If your family hasn’t already come into the kitchen to see what you are making, they will once they smell everything coming together.
Spread the mixture evenly over a prebaked pizza crust.
Top with 2 cups of shredded provolone cheese.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately and enjoy the warm, cheesy meal!
This pizza was delicious. Serve it when entertaining this fall and it is bound to become a family favorite.
Italian Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut 1 pound of boneless chuck steak into thin strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add the steak, sliced green peppers and thinly sliced onion.
- Cook while stirring often, until steak is browned and heated through.
- Add 1 cup of flavorful pasta sauce.
- Spread evenly over a prebaked pizza crust.
- Top with 2 cups of shredded provolone cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.
More pizza recipes to try: