Love pumpkin recipes? Try this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites recipe. These pumpkin truffles are a delicious fall dessert that everyone will love!
In the world of food blogging, we don’t have co-workers like those of you who work a traditional job, instead our fellow bloggers become our co-workers, supporters, and friends. Today I am so excited to tell you about The Pumpkin Lover’s Cookbook written by my friend Lyuba Brooke from Will Cook For Smiles!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, but I will earn a small commission if you purchase through those links.
I’ve been blogging buddies with Lyuba since June of 2012 and I am so proud of all she has accomplished! Not only is she constantly creating new content for her blog, she is also a wife and mother and she recently got a master’s degree in criminal justice. Oh…and she wrote this gorgeous 157-page cookbook filled with delicious pumpkin recipes. The recipes in The Pumpkin Lover’s Cookbook include drinks, breakfast, bread, muffins, scones, savory dishes, and desserts.
It was so hard to choose which recipe to start with, but I finally settled on Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites.
Lyuba says, “I love cheesecake bites. They are like little bite-sized servings of cheesecake but individually covered in chocolate. These indulgent bites of pumpkin cheesecake mixed with some graham cracker crumbs, covered in sweet and smooth white chocolate, and drizzled with dark chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth.”
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites that I am sharing today are adapted from the Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites in The Pumpkin Lover’s Cookbook. I switched things up a bit for a little variety and both versions are fantastic. I shared these cheesecake bites with the woman working in our church kitchen over the weekend. It was fun to watch their reactions. First, their eyes would light up and they would go “Mmmmmm!” and then tell me how good they were!
- Beat the cream cheese, for about two minutes until smooth.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed.
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips (set the remaining 1/2 cup aside for later use).
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a one tablespoon dough scoop onto a parchment covered pan.
- Put the cheesecake bites into the freezer for about 15 minutes to harden.
- Melt the vanilla almond bark in the microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip the cheesecake bites into the melted almond bark and return them to the parchment paper to harden.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips in the microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Stir in the vegetable shortening and drizzle the chocolate over the cheesecake bites.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Congratulations and thank you Lyuba, for the delicious recipes in The Pumpkin Lover’s Cookbook. I can’t wait to try more of the recipes this fall!
You can get recipes for Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Sage Soup, Pumpkin Scones and so much more in The Pumpkin Lover’s Cookbook from Amazon (affiliate link).
This would make a fantastic gift for the pumpkin lovers in your life!