These Three Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies were made with a free sample of Jif Whips from Smuckers.
I love getting deliveries and fun things in the mail. With the holidays right around the corner, I’ve been getting packages like crazy and one of the boxes had a ton of bubble wrap in it. My brother-in-law in his kids came over to our house and I told the kids that they could have the bubble wrap to pop. Of course, they were delighted…until they tried actually popping it…and couldn’t. It was a some new kind of bubble wrap that doesn’t pop. Each of the bubbles is connected to the bubble next to it with a small space. So when you try to pop a bubble, the air is simply squished into the bubbles next to it. They worked at if for a while and eventually were able to get one bubble to pop! Even though the bubble wrap was a bust, I was able to make these easy, three ingredient pumpkin spice pudding cookies using the peanut butter from one of my deliveries. And they were a hit!
These cookies only require three ingredients…unless you want to roll them in sprinkles or add a Hershey’s Kiss and then it is four ingredients. It doesn’t get much easier than that! I used vanilla pudding, pumpkin spice whipped peanut butter and an egg.
Mix the three ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Use a small cookie dough scoop (mine was one tablespoon) to scoop the dough. Roll the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with a silicone baking mat or a piece of parchment paper.
If you want to add some sparkle and shine to the cookies, roll the dough balls in sugar. I used orange sugar sprinkles since these cookies are pumpkin spice flavor. If you don’t have any of the sparkling sprinkles, you could also use granulated sugar.
Use a fork to make a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Or if you plan to add Hershey’s Kisses to your peanut butter cookies, leave them as a ball without the crosshatch on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
If using Hershey’s Kisses (these are the pumpkin spice flavor), press one into the center of each cookie right after they come out of the oven.
These cookies are so easy to make and since there are only 14 cookies in one batch, you don’t have to worry about going overboard on sweets.This would be a great recipe for a baker-in-training! I shared these cookies with some kids after school and they quickly disappeared.
Three Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Pudding CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice peanut butter
- 1 package vanilla pudding 3.4 oz instant pudding
- 1 egg
- Optional: orange sparkling sprinkles and/or Hershey's Kisses.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin spice peanut butter, vanilla pudding and the egg.
- Use a small cookie scoop (mine was the 1 tablespoon size) to form balls.
- Optional: Roll cookie dough balls in sparkling sprinkles.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper).
- Use a fork to make a crosshatch on each cookie. Or if you plan to add Hershey’s Kisses, leave them as a ball without the crosshatch on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Optional: Press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each cookie right after they come out of the oven.
Recipe adapted from Picky Palate's Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies